- 01.06.2018 Katalizator JSC became a winner of the regional and federal stages of National Award in the field of entrepreneurial activity “Gold Mercury”
- 28.05.2018 The solutions have been found for reducing temperature in homogeneities in isobutane dehydrogenation fluidized bed reactors
- 28.05.2018 THE COMPANY SPECIALISTS DEVELOPED A PACKAGE OF TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TO OPTIMIZE THE HYDROGENATION PROCESS OF С3-С5 PARAFFINS IN A FLUIDIZED BED OF CHROMIA-ALUMINA CATALYST
- 26.04.2018 Katalizator JSC developed a new grade of catalyst for dehydrogenation of isobutane in fluidized bed
- 19.04.2018 The catalyst AOK-78-55 for selective reduction of NOx has successfully passed pilot testing on operation under conditions of nitric acid production AK-72 unit
- 02.04.2018 Modelling in fluidized bed dehydrogenation processes
- 20.02.2018 Modernization of Technical Infrastructure
- 23.01.2018 Advanced Invention
- 22.01.2018 Interview of the General Director of “Katalizator” JSC has been published
- 29.12.2017 Happy New Year!
- 28.12.2017 General Director of JSC "Katalizator" was recognized as "Person of the year"
- 20.12.2017 The managers of JSC “Katalizator” took part in the conference organized by Gazprom Neft
- 15.12.2017 “Katalizator” JSC – “The best exporter of Novosibirsk region – 2017”
- 12.12.2017 “Katalizator” JSC hit TOP-5 in the Russia’s fast-growing companies national rating “TECHUP-2017”
- The investment project of “Katalizator” JSC received the “National” status
- The Government of the Russian Federation approved three flagship projects from Novosibirsk including a project of «KATALIZATOR», «Implementation of KIT (Catalysts, Engineering, Technologies) Technology Initiative»
- We would like to invite you for a meeting at the exhibition "KHIMIA-2017" which is held from 23 to 26 of October at the Fairgrounds Expocentre in Moscow.
- «KATALIZATOR» Special Design & Engineering Bureau at the 5th TECHNOPROM International Forum of Technological Development and STI EXPO Exhibition
- Governor of Novosibirsk Oblast visiting «KATALIZATOR»
- Our Company joins the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS project of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia
- 03.08.2015, Looking for a partners.
- 13.07.2015 Participation in V seminar sacred to the memory of Professor J. I. Ermakov.
- 22.06.2015. 45 company anniversary
- 10.04.2015 Conformity to international quality standards
- 30.03.2015 Low temperature shift catalyst carbon monoxide
20.02.2018 Modernization of Technical Infrastructure
During the realization of large-scale investment project “Technological initiative: Catalysts, Engineering, Technologies” Katalizator JSC has been continuing the upgrade of own research and production facilities. Throughout the project a total technical reequipment of 40 scientific and research laboratories is held according to the modern requirements necessary for realization of high-performance scientific and research developments and experimental work in applied catalysis field.
In 2017 analytical equipment park of Katalizator JSC has been extended by up-to-date instruments which allow execution of world-level precise analytical measurements and scientific and research work in applied catalysis field.
Among new equipment it stands to mention Nitrogen and Mercury Porosimeters (Quadrasorb Evo, Quantachrome Instruments, USA and AutoPore IV, Micromeritics, USA accordingly) used for research of catalyst pore structure. The both instruments are complement to each other, i.e. mercury porosimeter is designed for the pore measurement over a wider range, and nitrogen porosimeter is a great instrument for analyzing of more than half a hundred surface characteristics of catalysts samples according to international standards.
One of Japan Shimadzu newest developments, Infrared SpectrophotometerIR Tracer-100 was purchased for research of gas mixtures and catalytic reaction products. Besides of standard options spectrometer is equipped with a gas cell. This device configuration allows to investigate kinetics of fast reactions in a different phase states.
Furthermore, Fluidized Bed Attrition Tester (VINCI Technologies, France) was successfully brought into operation. With the help of this equipment the results of product tests will comply with international common accepted standards (ASTM D-5757).
Investment project “Technological initiative: Catalysts, Engineering, Technologies” has been realizing from 2016. The aim of this project is to create on the base of Katalizator JSC world-level scientific and technological centre for development of up-to-date catalysts and adsorbents, scaling of industrial technologies for their manufacturing, and development of high technological engineering services for industrial enterprises using catalysts.
Author: Arkadiy Tarasevich
Editors: Galina Yastrebova, Roman Artemev, Anastasiya Tarasenko.