- 01.06.2018 Katalizator JSC became a winner of the regional and federal stages of National Award in the field of entrepreneurial activity “Gold Mercury”
- 28.05.2018 The solutions have been found for reducing temperature in homogeneities in isobutane dehydrogenation fluidized bed reactors
- 28.05.2018 THE COMPANY SPECIALISTS DEVELOPED A PACKAGE OF TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TO OPTIMIZE THE HYDROGENATION PROCESS OF С3-С5 PARAFFINS IN A FLUIDIZED BED OF CHROMIA-ALUMINA CATALYST
- 26.04.2018 Katalizator JSC developed a new grade of catalyst for dehydrogenation of isobutane in fluidized bed
- 19.04.2018 The catalyst AOK-78-55 for selective reduction of NOx has successfully passed pilot testing on operation under conditions of nitric acid production AK-72 unit
- 02.04.2018 Modelling in fluidized bed dehydrogenation processes
- 20.02.2018 Modernization of Technical Infrastructure
- 23.01.2018 Advanced Invention
- 22.01.2018 Interview of the General Director of “Katalizator” JSC has been published
- 29.12.2017 Happy New Year!
- 28.12.2017 General Director of JSC "Katalizator" was recognized as "Person of the year"
- 20.12.2017 The managers of JSC “Katalizator” took part in the conference organized by Gazprom Neft
- 15.12.2017 “Katalizator” JSC – “The best exporter of Novosibirsk region – 2017”
- 12.12.2017 “Katalizator” JSC hit TOP-5 in the Russia’s fast-growing companies national rating “TECHUP-2017”
- The investment project of “Katalizator” JSC received the “National” status
- The Government of the Russian Federation approved three flagship projects from Novosibirsk including a project of «KATALIZATOR», «Implementation of KIT (Catalysts, Engineering, Technologies) Technology Initiative»
- We would like to invite you for a meeting at the exhibition "KHIMIA-2017" which is held from 23 to 26 of October at the Fairgrounds Expocentre in Moscow.
- «KATALIZATOR» Special Design & Engineering Bureau at the 5th TECHNOPROM International Forum of Technological Development and STI EXPO Exhibition
- Governor of Novosibirsk Oblast visiting «KATALIZATOR»
- Our Company joins the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS project of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia
- 03.08.2015, Looking for a partners.
- 13.07.2015 Participation in V seminar sacred to the memory of Professor J. I. Ermakov.
- 22.06.2015. 45 company anniversary
- 10.04.2015 Conformity to international quality standards
- 30.03.2015 Low temperature shift catalyst carbon monoxide
23.01.2018 Advanced Invention
Under resolution of the expert department of Federal Institute of Industrial Property (FIPS) the patent No.2625880 “Reactor (variants) and method of fault diagnostics and optimization of С3-С5 paraffin hydrocarbons dehydrogenation reactor construction” (patent owner is Katalizator JSC) was included into the list of “Advanced Inventions” for 2017.
This is our second invention which quality has been evaluated by the experts of Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) and FIPS. Thus, in 2016 the patent No.2595341 “Catalyst for isomerization of paraffin hydrocarbons and method of its production” (source link) was included into the list of “Advanced Inventions”.
From 2007 Rospatent and specialists of FIPS field expert departments have been annually defining inventions with high potential and including them into the list of “Advanced Inventions” evaluating with the highest mark. Additionally they recommend the best inventions owners to be awarded with diplomas of Rospatent. Such awarding is usually held at various events arranged in the framework of International Day of Intellectual Property, andInventor and Rationalizer Day.
This invention refers to the petrochemical field, i.e. to the devices (reactors, regenerators) with ebullated bed for production of olefins by corresponding paraffins dehydrogenating. The principle of this invention is collecting and processing of information from pressure and temperature sensors situated on devices. Based on correct interpretation of pressure and temperature difference data along device height and area we can receive important information about hydrodynamic situation inside reactor or regenerator. This allows organizing of corrective measures or actions for creation of process modes closed to the modes of perfect extrusion both for catalysts and raw material. Therefore this invention makes possible to improve performance indicators of dehydrogenating processes, and decrease catalysts losses.
Author: Aleksey Kreiker
Editors: Galina Yastrebova, Roman Artemev, Anastasiya Tarasenko