- 10.07.2018 Fluidization in Catalysis
- 01.06.2018 Katalizator JSC became a winner of the regional and federal stages of National Award in the field of entrepreneurial activity “Gold Mercury”
- 28.05.2018 The solutions have been found for reducing temperature in homogeneities in isobutane dehydrogenation fluidized bed reactors
- 28.05.2018 THE COMPANY SPECIALISTS DEVELOPED A PACKAGE OF TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TO OPTIMIZE THE HYDROGENATION PROCESS OF С3-С5 PARAFFINS IN A FLUIDIZED BED OF CHROMIA-ALUMINA CATALYST
- 26.04.2018 Katalizator JSC developed a new grade of catalyst for dehydrogenation of isobutane in fluidized bed
- 19.04.2018 The catalyst AOK-78-55 for selective reduction of NOx has successfully passed pilot testing on operation under conditions of nitric acid production AK-72 unit
- 02.04.2018 Modelling in fluidized bed dehydrogenation processes
- 20.02.2018 Modernization of Technical Infrastructure
- 23.01.2018 Advanced Invention
- 22.01.2018 Interview of the General Director of “Katalizator” JSC has been published
- 29.12.2017 Happy New Year!
- 28.12.2017 General Director of JSC "Katalizator" was recognized as "Person of the year"
- 20.12.2017 The managers of JSC “Katalizator” took part in the conference organized by Gazprom Neft
- 15.12.2017 “Katalizator” JSC – “The best exporter of Novosibirsk region – 2017”
- 12.12.2017 “Katalizator” JSC hit TOP-5 in the Russia’s fast-growing companies national rating “TECHUP-2017”
- The investment project of “Katalizator” JSC received the “National” status
- The Government of the Russian Federation approved three flagship projects from Novosibirsk including a project of «KATALIZATOR», «Implementation of KIT (Catalysts, Engineering, Technologies) Technology Initiative»
- We would like to invite you for a meeting at the exhibition "KHIMIA-2017" which is held from 23 to 26 of October at the Fairgrounds Expocentre in Moscow.
- «KATALIZATOR» Special Design & Engineering Bureau at the 5th TECHNOPROM International Forum of Technological Development and STI EXPO Exhibition
- Governor of Novosibirsk Oblast visiting «KATALIZATOR»
- Our Company joins the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS project of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia
- 03.08.2015, Looking for a partners.
- 13.07.2015 Participation in V seminar sacred to the memory of Professor J. I. Ermakov.
- 22.06.2015. 45 company anniversary
- 10.04.2015 Conformity to international quality standards
- 30.03.2015 Low temperature shift catalyst carbon monoxide
28.05.2018 The solutions have been found for reducing temperature in homogeneities in isobutane dehydrogenation fluidized bed reactors
Katalizator JSC has been granted two patents for technical solutions addressing the temperature in homogeneities reduction in isobutane dehydrogenation fluidized bed reactors.
As has been mentioned in the recent news on modeling in fluidized bed dehydrogenation processes, radial temperature in homogeneities arise in fluidized bed catalyst units, especially in the reactors and regenerators of isobutane dehydrogenation units for isobutylene production.
Radial temperature in homogeneities may be caused by design defect of sectioning grids or by maldistribution of raw material and/or catalyst. To improve catalyst distribution along the cross section of the unit (reactor or regenerator), the specialists of Department of Chemical Engineering, Katalizator JSC, have found the effective solutions to improve the design of circulating catalyst distributor, which are covered by the following two patents:
- RU2652198 “Distributor of the catalyst for the reactor-regenerator system of С3-С5 paraffin hydrocarbon dehydration of the fluidized bed”;
- RU2652195 “Distributor of catalyst and transport gas for the reactor-regenerator system of the С3-С5paraffin hydrocarbon dehydrogenation plants with the fluidized bed”.
The patented solutions allow improving the catalyst distribution, which positively affects the coke burnout and isobutylene yield, and also reduces the specific quantity of the supplied transport gas to 24%; from 79.5 kg to 60.4kg of transport gas per ton of the raw material. The specific value of the circulating catalyst in transport system will be also reduced from 3836 to 3100 tons per square meter/hour, resulting in decreased catalyst loss.