- 10.07.2018 Fluidization in Catalysis
- 01.06.2018 Katalizator JSC became a winner of the regional and federal stages of National Award in the field of entrepreneurial activity “Gold Mercury”
- 28.05.2018 The solutions have been found for reducing temperature in homogeneities in isobutane dehydrogenation fluidized bed reactors
- 28.05.2018 THE COMPANY SPECIALISTS DEVELOPED A PACKAGE OF TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TO OPTIMIZE THE HYDROGENATION PROCESS OF С3-С5 PARAFFINS IN A FLUIDIZED BED OF CHROMIA-ALUMINA CATALYST
- 26.04.2018 Katalizator JSC developed a new grade of catalyst for dehydrogenation of isobutane in fluidized bed
- 19.04.2018 The catalyst AOK-78-55 for selective reduction of NOx has successfully passed pilot testing on operation under conditions of nitric acid production AK-72 unit
- 02.04.2018 Modelling in fluidized bed dehydrogenation processes
- 20.02.2018 Modernization of Technical Infrastructure
- 23.01.2018 Advanced Invention
- 22.01.2018 Interview of the General Director of “Katalizator” JSC has been published
- 29.12.2017 Happy New Year!
- 28.12.2017 General Director of JSC "Katalizator" was recognized as "Person of the year"
- 20.12.2017 The managers of JSC “Katalizator” took part in the conference organized by Gazprom Neft
- 15.12.2017 “Katalizator” JSC – “The best exporter of Novosibirsk region – 2017”
- 12.12.2017 “Katalizator” JSC hit TOP-5 in the Russia’s fast-growing companies national rating “TECHUP-2017”
- The investment project of “Katalizator” JSC received the “National” status
- The Government of the Russian Federation approved three flagship projects from Novosibirsk including a project of «KATALIZATOR», «Implementation of KIT (Catalysts, Engineering, Technologies) Technology Initiative»
- We would like to invite you for a meeting at the exhibition "KHIMIA-2017" which is held from 23 to 26 of October at the Fairgrounds Expocentre in Moscow.
- «KATALIZATOR» Special Design & Engineering Bureau at the 5th TECHNOPROM International Forum of Technological Development and STI EXPO Exhibition
- Governor of Novosibirsk Oblast visiting «KATALIZATOR»
- Our Company joins the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS project of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia
- 03.08.2015, Looking for a partners.
- 13.07.2015 Participation in V seminar sacred to the memory of Professor J. I. Ermakov.
- 22.06.2015. 45 company anniversary
- 10.04.2015 Conformity to international quality standards
- 30.03.2015 Low temperature shift catalyst carbon monoxide
Governor of Novosibirsk Oblast visiting «KATALIZATOR»
Vladimir F. Gorodetsky, Governor of Novosibirsk Oblast visited on March30, 2017 KATALIZATOR Special Design & Engineering Bureau. In the course of his visit, the chief administrator of the region could appraise the progress in the renovation of the office and laboratory building, visited company laboratories, was introduced to the process of development and production of catalysts, catalyst carriersand sorbents for various chemical, petrochemical and other technologies and discussed with General Director Vitaly V. Khan current issues of business and development prospects as regards the development of new products and search for new markets.The chief of the region stressed that the Government of Novosibirsk Oblast would further support such knowledge-based producers as KATALIZATOR Company.
«It was important to see how the support measures applied by the Regional Government for the development of business are implemented. Changes are obvious, the company competitive, developed areas promising from the viewpoint of import substitution as well. It is very important for the region that advanced producers provide new jobs with competitive wagescontributing to social stability and confidence in future», stressed Vladimir Gorodetsky.
It should be noted that the Investment Council with the Governor of Novosibirsk Oblast approved earlier on December 29, 2016 the investment project of «KATALIZATOR», «Implementation of KIT (Catalysts, Engineering, Technologies) Technology Initiative", and decided to include the project into the economy reindustrialization program of Novosibirsk Oblast.
The scope of «Implementation of KIT (Catalysts, Engineering, Technologies) Technology Initiative» includes fundamental renovation of the office and laboratory building that would result in formation of about 40 laboratories with a research and industrial infrastructure completely retrofitted in accordance with the state-of-the-art requirements to ensure efficacy of R&D works in the area of applied catalysis. Besides, it involves commercial production according to international standards of four new catalysts with a high market potential and formation of about50 to 70 hi-tech workplaces and about 150 workplaces in total within the project. The total amount of investments to the project is about 900 million rubles.