- 10.07.2018 Fluidization in Catalysis
- 01.06.2018 Katalizator JSC became a winner of the regional and federal stages of National Award in the field of entrepreneurial activity “Gold Mercury”
- 28.05.2018 The solutions have been found for reducing temperature in homogeneities in isobutane dehydrogenation fluidized bed reactors
- 28.05.2018 THE COMPANY SPECIALISTS DEVELOPED A PACKAGE OF TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TO OPTIMIZE THE HYDROGENATION PROCESS OF С3-С5 PARAFFINS IN A FLUIDIZED BED OF CHROMIA-ALUMINA CATALYST
- 26.04.2018 Katalizator JSC developed a new grade of catalyst for dehydrogenation of isobutane in fluidized bed
- 19.04.2018 The catalyst AOK-78-55 for selective reduction of NOx has successfully passed pilot testing on operation under conditions of nitric acid production AK-72 unit
- 02.04.2018 Modelling in fluidized bed dehydrogenation processes
- 20.02.2018 Modernization of Technical Infrastructure
- 23.01.2018 Advanced Invention
- 22.01.2018 Interview of the General Director of “Katalizator” JSC has been published
- 29.12.2017 Happy New Year!
- 28.12.2017 General Director of JSC "Katalizator" was recognized as "Person of the year"
- 20.12.2017 The managers of JSC “Katalizator” took part in the conference organized by Gazprom Neft
- 15.12.2017 “Katalizator” JSC – “The best exporter of Novosibirsk region – 2017”
- 12.12.2017 “Katalizator” JSC hit TOP-5 in the Russia’s fast-growing companies national rating “TECHUP-2017”
- The investment project of “Katalizator” JSC received the “National” status
- The Government of the Russian Federation approved three flagship projects from Novosibirsk including a project of «KATALIZATOR», «Implementation of KIT (Catalysts, Engineering, Technologies) Technology Initiative»
- We would like to invite you for a meeting at the exhibition "KHIMIA-2017" which is held from 23 to 26 of October at the Fairgrounds Expocentre in Moscow.
- «KATALIZATOR» Special Design & Engineering Bureau at the 5th TECHNOPROM International Forum of Technological Development and STI EXPO Exhibition
- Governor of Novosibirsk Oblast visiting «KATALIZATOR»
- Our Company joins the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS project of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia
- 03.08.2015, Looking for a partners.
- 13.07.2015 Participation in V seminar sacred to the memory of Professor J. I. Ermakov.
- 22.06.2015. 45 company anniversary
- 10.04.2015 Conformity to international quality standards
- 30.03.2015 Low temperature shift catalyst carbon monoxide
The investment project of “Katalizator” JSC received the “National” status
There was the regular meeting of the Working group on selection of national projects in the field of innovative technologies and modern materials in the power branch held on November 22nd in the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation under the chairmanship of the First Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation, Vice-chairman of the working group Alexey Texler.
The project of “Katalizator” JSC “Creation of captive import-substituting industrial production of powder-like aluminum hydroxide with high purity and ball supports of the catalysts at the territory of the Russian Federation for oil processing and petrochemical industries of the Russian Federation, with total production capacity not less than 1 000 t/y” became the first of projects which received the “National” status.
The CEO of “Katalizator” JSC Vitaly Khan noted in his report that the implementation of this project will have the multiplicative effect: it will increase the profitability of basic chemical enterprises of gas and oil processing branches of industry, as well as will provide the economic independence and exclude risks of Russian enterprises originated from import deliveries of similar goods.
The project provides carrying out of R&D, completion of technological parameters and development of mass production of goods with full technical equipping of research and industrial infrastructure with capacity up to 1000 t/y by 2020. Moreover, the project presumes the creation of new workplaces, attraction of the large number of scientific and technical experts. It is planned that total investments into the project will be equal to about 950 million rubles. Key participants of the project include following enterprises: “Promkataliz” CJSC, Institute of Catalysis of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science named after G.K. Boreskov, Institute of hydrocarbons processing problems of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science and Novosibirsk State University.
Implementation of the project was supported by leading gas and oil processing enterprises: “Gazprom Neft” PJSC, “Rosneft” PJSC, “SIBUR Holding” PJSC.
Following the results of the meeting held the “National” status was granted to another two projects aimed to the development of domestic production of basic petrochemical polymeric goods and increase in energy efficiency of electrical network complex objects of Russia.