- Catalyst for dehydrogenation of hydrocarbons
- Catalyst for claus process
- Catalysts from organic compounds and carbon oxide
- Catalyst for purification of gases from nitrogen oxides
- Catalyst for purification of gases from ozone, organic admixtures and carbon monoxide
- Catalysts for oxygen removal from nitrous gases
- Catalysts for methyl mercaptan synthesis
- Catalysts for aniline synthesis
- Conversion catalysts of carbon oxide
- Conversion catalyst of hydrogen sulfide
- Catalysts used to produce protection atmospheres
- Catalyst for low temperature isomerization of С5-С6 paraffins
- By Application
- Ecological catalysts, adsorbents, dryers
Catalyst for purification of gases from ozone, organic admixtures and carbon monoxide
Copper oxide catalyst for ozone decomposition.
Catalyst is for purification of industrial exhaust gases from ozone at environmental temperature.
AOK-78-52 used for low temperatures purification of industrial exhaust gases from carbon monoxide (at temperature about 100°) and organic admixtures.