- Catalyst for dehydrogenation of hydrocarbons
- Catalyst for claus process
- Catalysts from organic compounds and carbon oxide
- Catalyst for purification of gases from nitrogen oxides
- Catalyst for purification of gases from ozone, organic admixtures and carbon monoxide
- Catalysts for oxygen removal from nitrous gases
- Catalysts for methyl mercaptan synthesis
- Catalysts for aniline synthesis
- Conversion catalysts of carbon oxide
- Conversion catalyst of hydrogen sulfide
- Catalysts used to produce protection atmospheres
- By Application
- Ecological catalysts, adsorbents, dryers
+7 383 306 6318
Alumina in powder.
Adsorbent is for superfine purification of organic liquids (xylene, toluene, dichloroethane, etc.) from organic admixtures, thin layer chromatography.
May be used as a catalyst support.