- Catalyst for dehydrogenation of hydrocarbons
- Catalyst for claus process
- Catalysts from organic compounds and carbon oxide
- Catalyst for purification of gases from nitrogen oxides
- Catalyst for purification of gases from ozone, organic admixtures and carbon monoxide
- Catalysts for oxygen removal from nitrous gases
- Catalysts for methyl mercaptan synthesis
- Catalysts for aniline synthesis
- Conversion catalysts of carbon oxide
- Conversion catalyst of hydrogen sulfide
- Catalysts used to produce protection atmospheres
- Catalyst for low temperature isomerization of С5-С6 paraffins
- By Application
- Ecological catalysts, adsorbents, dryers
Alumina oxide for polirit (ceric oxide).
For polishing, grinding the surfaces of firm materials.
Produced in the form of powder with a particle size of 10-30 microns (not less than 80%).